In this lesson, I will show how to stop double sided printing from Windows 10.
Many of the printers are set to print on both sides by default. This lesson will help you to fix this problem. I am using HP LaserJET M402dn printer. It is set to print on both sides of the paper by default.
Open a word(doc) file. Click on file and then print. You can change this to one sided and print. It will print one sided paper. But again when you want to print something and you forget to change that setting, it will still print on both sides. Here’s how to solve this:
- Right click on start menu and select settings.
- Select devices.
- Select printers & scanners.
- Now choose your printer. In my case, it is HP LaserJET M402dn.
- Click on ’Manage’ button.
- Click on printing preference. Now select ‘No’ in Print on both sides option.
Now every time you print, it will print one sided on paper.